Every year we bring the global DHIS2 community together for a week of presentations, discussions, and networking opportunities
Enlaces directos al contenido de la página
The DHIS2 Annual Conference is our biggest yearly event, and provides an opportunity for the global DHIS2 community — a diverse group including implementers, developers, ministry representatives, technical partners, donors, and other DHIS2 experts from around the world — to meet and share experiences with DHIS2, learn about the latest developments and innovations, and make connections that can lead to new partnerships and collaborations.
Information on the 2022 DHIS2 Annual Conference will be available in early 2022. Recordings of sessions from the 2021 and 2020 conferences are available on the Academy Archive page.
Previously known as the DHIS2 Experts Academy, the Annual Conference typically takes place in June at the University of Oslo in Norway, home of the HISP Centre, which develops and maintains the DHIS2 platform. The event includes a full week of use cases, thematic presentations, live demos, and opportunities for networking and consultation with DHIS2 experts. In 2020 and 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the DHIS2 Annual Conference was held online.
Features of the DHIS2 Annual Conference include:
- Presentations of new and upcoming features from the DHIS2 core development team
- Speakers from national Ministries of Health and global public health partners such as WHO, the CDC, and more
- Community-driven presentations selected from an open call for presentation topics
- Annual competition for best independent Web and Android App developed by the DHIS2 community
- Ample opportunities to network with peers and experienced DHIS2 implementers
Registration & Submissions
Registration for the 2022 DHIS2 Digital Annual Conference, abstract submissions, and entry into our Web and Android App competition will open in early 2022.
To receive announcements and updates about the DHIS2 Annual Conference, sign up for our mailing list using the form below: